– 1 cup cheese sauce (homemade or store bought)
– 1 bag tortilla chips
– 1 cup rotisserie chicken shredded
– 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
– 1 large jalapeno seeded and minced
– 1/4 cup red onion chopped
– 1 tbsp parsley chopped
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spread half of the tortilla chips in an even layer on an oven safe platter or baking sheet.
Scatter half of the chicken pieces over the top of the chips. Drizzle half of the BBQ sauce and half the cheese sauce over the chicken.
Sprinkle half the cheddar cheese, jalapeño, and onion over the cheese and BBQ sauce. Repeat with a second layer of everything.
Put the nachos into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve with lime wedges, guacamole, pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and sour cream.