Servings: 2 cups
Combine tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro and salt.
Stir to mix well.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
- Use fresh ripe tomatoes for best results.
- Use freshly cut onion.
- Use a citrus juicer to get the most juice out of a lime.If you don’t have one, here are some tips for getting the most juice. Roll the lime between your palm and the counter to squish a little before cutting it to juice it. Cut your lime into 8 wedges, then squeeze to get juice.
- Serve with chips and guacamole.
- Serve with Mexican Rice and Refried Beans or Black Beans.
- Serve on Carnitas Tacos or Chipotle Chicken Tacos or Fish Tacos.
- Serve on 7 Layer Dip
Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg