Once you try these simple steps for making air fryer frozen french fries, you'll kiss the drive thru goodbye! Cooking frozen fries in an air fryer is the quickest, easiest way to crisp up french fries and it tastes just as good--if not better--than the fast food version, but with less grease. Plus, you never have to leave the house!
❤️ WHY YOU'LL LOVE FROZEN FRIES IN THE AIR FRYER
✔️ Quick and easy! Cook up your fries faster than cooking in the oven. In just 8 minutes you'll go from frozen to crisp.
✔️ Perfectly crispy results. The fries get nice and crispy.
✔️ Uses less energy than your oven.
✔️ Easy for kids to use and turns off on it's own! This is a safer way for younger kids to cook.
How to Store Fries After Cooking
The best way to enjoy frozen fries cooked in an air fryer is hot and fresh! If you must store left overs, place them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They are best used within 24 hours.
How to Reheat Fries in the Air Fryer
The best way to reheat air fryer french fries is to toss them back in an air fryer set to 350ºF for 3-5 minutes.
French Fry Dips and Toppings
Take your french fries to the next level with these amazing dips and toppings:
- Tartar Sauce - I cannot get enough of our homemade tartar sauce with fries. I could eat them all day, every day!
- Queso Blanco - Our queso blanco isn't just for chips!
- Famous Fry Sauce - Create the ultimate fry sauce with this sweet, tangy mixture made with a few simple ingredients already at your fingertips.
- Marinara Sauce - It's not just for bread dipping!
More Convenience Foods to Cook in the Air Fryer
- 13 ounces frozen french fries - (half a bag of frozen fries)